Welcome to the Peaceful Power Podcast I’m your host Andrea Claassen. Today I will be talking with Katie Wildhagen of Katie Cakes Bakeshop.
Katie & I met about year ago on a mastermind retreat. We connected over being from small midwest towns and our love of Kevin Garnett. Katie has not only one of the coolest brand names but is such an inspirational woman who wants to up-level your fitness and mindset. She talks about how she went into cardiac arrest at 18 and how that has played a vital role in her life and journey to finding her passion and living her dream.
Connect with Katie
- How she overcame a cardiac arrest at 17
- Moving from Nebraska to LA & the mindset needed
- Making a career switch to find her passion
- How Marianne Williamson has made an impact on her life
- How to find your passion
- How to overcome dark times
- How to have a positive attitude while still honoring the darker times
Katie’s Weekly Challenge
Once a day compliment a woman preferably a stranger everyday for the next week.
Where to connect with Andrea
- Instagram- @andreaclaassen21
- Facebook- @andreaclaassen21
- Website- andreaclaassen.com
- Facebook Group- facebook.com/groups/peacefulpower