Today on the Peaceful Power Podcast I’m chatting with Elizabeth Peace on the pageant world, childhood sexual abuse, and military life.
Elizabeth and I initially connected over a challenge we were both doing online. I saw she recently started a podcast and was advocating for women using fitness. I was very intrigued to hear more about her message and learn more about her background. As you will see she has an extensive background in journalism and is very patient about helping the innocent victims in particular children who were sexually abused. Warning, this could be a triggering episode for those who have dealt with that in the past.
Background on Elizabeth
Connect with Elizabeth
- Being a woman in the military
Being married to someone in the marines currently
- Why she got interested in the pageant world
- Fighting for those who were sexually abused as children
- How she created HITT for women to fight back with self-defense
- How to become active in the fight against sexual abuse in children