Are you lacking energy, accountability and a plan to live a healthier lifestyle?
Everyday you have the demands of life placed on you, your kids need you right away in the morning, your job needs you to be productive, you need to run the household and keep up with the daily tasks of life, oh and don’t forget about spending quality time with your spouse.
I get it that has become my new normal since becoming a mom. What is missing from the above life? Time for you! This is something that has become non-negotiable in my life. I’m blessed that my husband notices the difference when I get my alone time and when I don’t. For me moving my body has become a priority since becoming a mom. I’m happier, healthier, and set a good example for my son by being invested in my health.
How can I help you find a balanced lifestyle?
By utilizing the 3 prong approach.
I know working out can be hard, making time for your health can be challenging, and finding the right motivation is exhausting. So I strive to help you with the 3 prong approach to YOUR healthy lifestyle. I utilize the 3 prong approach with both my online & in-home clients to help you live the healthiest life you can.
What does the 3 prong approach entail?
- Fitness – I believe in moving your body in a way that you take pleasure in which will become a habit and eventually it will become your new lifestyle. It might be lifting weights, it might be yoga, or a combination of both. I help you discover what works best for you.
- Habits – We will break down what habits we need to implement into your life & what we might need to adjust to help create your perfect fitness lifestyle plan.
- Ayurveda – This is where you uncover new tools for helping you stay healthy. I help you find your dosha, teach you the Ayurvedic approach to eating, and teach you about how to clean up your household. Switching deodorants, toothpaste, & lotions. Understanding how to use oils, a dry brush, & tongue scrapper. I go as deep into a more natural approach to your lifestyle as you would like to learn.
Who Am I
I am a certified personal trainer since 2007, registered yoga teacher since 2016 and have enjoyed helping thousands of women meet their fitness goals. I work with women during pregnancy & postpartum, women who are trying to avoid knee replacement surgeries, as well as women who are looking to feel good about themselves by adding fitness into their lifestyle.
I have always loved working with moms to be & postpartum moms. Now that I’m a mom to a one year old I have such an incredibly new lens I look through when I train moms.
Going through the birthing process has made me much more in-tune with what questions should be asked to women while pregnant to set them up for the birthing process & postpartum healing. Once your recovered from the postpartum period the next phase is figuring out how to take time for you. How do you manage everything? That has become my passion helping women develop practices that set them up for success. I like to call them my Peaceful Power Practices. I will be unveiling my new program in a few months geared to help moms take time for themselves and find basic practices that work for them.
Current Training Availability: Primarily morning hours and Monday afternoons
- 30 Minute high intensity workouts (don’t let high intensity scare you we base it off YOUR high intensity)
- Ayurveda based principles
- Pre and post natal exercise both training & yoga
- Women looking to create new habits
- Yin & vinyasa yoga
- College: Hamline University – Bachelors Degree 2007
- Majors: Sports & Exercise Science and Psychology
- Minors: Coaching & Religion
- College: Hamline University – K-6 teaching license 2009
- ACE personal trainer 2007
- ACE group fitness instructor 2013
- PiYo certified instructor 2010
- IYCA level 3 instructor 2012
- IYCA speed & agility trainer 2012
- 230 Hour Yoga teacher training at YCM- Graduate January 2016
- I’ve recently shed 62 pounds post baby
- I was a 3 sport athlete in high school and college
- My favorite workout move is a plank
- I grew up on a farm
- I consider myself an inflexible yogi
- I love having red wine on Friday nights while watching Shark Tank with my hubby
- My son was born on leap day in 2016
- You want to make a change & don’t know where to start
- You know fitness is important but you need someone to give you the roadmap
- You want positive accountability and someone who listens to what YOU want out of your fitness program
- You want to explore a deeper mind body connection to reach your goals
Send us a direct email or fill out the form below to get started today