Welcome to episode #28 of the peaceful power podcast today I’m going to interview Claudia Petrilli.
Claudia Petrilli is a holistic health coach who works with women and men who are tired of feeling guilty about their food choices and not loving what they see in the mirror. She helps them figure out why they crave certain foods and how to find food and exercise they love, so they can feel more confident in themselves.
When she’s not coaching others to feel and look their best, she’s either cooking up a storm, spending time outdoors or relaxing on her couch with tea. Visit claudiapetrilli.com for a free gift, health tips, recipes and inspiration.
Where you can find more about Claudia:
snapchat: claudia petrilli
- Tell us a little more about yourself
- Let’s start with your personal sugar detox journey can you tell us how you kicked the cravings
- What causes sugar cravings?
- How can we reduce sugar cravings?
- Let’s talk about carbs- first can you define what carbs are and what they do for us?
- What are better options for us to do when we hit that 3pm crash and we want the sugary foods, caffeinated drinks, or box of crackers?
- What are some healthy quick & easy recipes we can make to help us lead a balanced life?
- What is your take on cheat days, or cheat meals?
- What are your tips for women to stick with an exercise routine?
- What motivates you to workout and eat healthy?
- Tell us more about your kick sugar to the curb program?
- Where can we connect with you at?
- What does Peaceful Power mean to you?
- What weekly challenge would you like to give the listeners?