Welcome to the Peaceful Power Podcast I’m Andrea Claassen and today I sit down with Kate MeGee. We discussed how to stay healthy around the holidays as well as other health and well being tips.
- Tell us a little about yourself.
- How did you stumble into entrepreneurship?
- As a health coach what key principles do you believe are best for women to apply to their lives?
- I know you travel quite a bit with your husband how do you stay healthy while on the road?
- What made you decide to start practicing yoga?
- What style of yoga do you practice & teach? Any advice for newcomers to yoga?
- I know you recently completed a 31 day gratitude challenge. What were some of your big takeaways from this and how can we incorporate gratitude into our daily lives?
- What are a few mindset tips for people who want to start creating a healthier life but just don’t know where to start?
- What nutrition advice do you like to give people when they want to create a healthier life?
- Since the holiday season is upon us how do you stay motivated to stick with your health goals?
- Time is an excuse I hear for people not being able to get workouts in or eat healthy especially during this holiday season what tips do you like to give people to beat the time excuse?
- Where can we connect with you at?
- What does Peaceful Power mean to you?
- What weekly challenge would you like to give the listeners?