Welcome to episode #33 of the peaceful power podcast today I’m going to interview Natasha Koo. We dive into why self love is important and how our ego can get into our way from achieving our goals.
Natasha Koo is the Women’s Tribe Leader of Feminine Space. As an ex-perfectionist, people-pleaser and conflict-avoider, Natasha overcame low-confidence, guilt and self-sabotage by trusting, loving and caring for herself. Natasha has created the most supportive, empowering and transformational women’s community online for self-love.
Where to connect with Natasha:
Facebook Group: www.femininetribe.com
- Tell us a little about yourself
- Define self love
- Why is self love important in our daily lives?
- How did you overcome having low self confidence to now running your own business?
- What are tips for women to tell people no in our lives?
- How can women own their worthiness?
- What are ways that we can tap into our intuition?
- How do we know it’s our intuition telling us what to do?
- Do you have a regular meditation practice?
- What are ways for us to start our days with a self love practice?
- I know in one of your latest podcasts you discuss your ego and how it might be blocking you from feeling guilt free. Can you discuss how our ego plays a major or maybe minor part in our daily lives.
- Tell us more about your 21 day self love challenge.
- Where can we connect with you at?
- What does Peaceful Power mean to you?
- What weekly challenge would you like to give the listeners?