I have seen so many people reach their fitness goals in my 10 years of training. I understand the challenges women face; your busy with kids, pets, jobs, spouses, vacations, and life in general. Sometimes your fitness takes a back seat to life’s demands. That is where online training comes into play.
Benefits of online training:
- It’s on your time
- You have an accountability partner
- You get a road map to your goals
- Help finding your “why”
- The workouts are made for you no matter what equipment you have access too, gym workouts, or home workouts. No equipment necessary.
This is a great starting point if you’re interested in a personalized online training program and wanting to know if online training will work for you. You will have a 90 minute online zoom call with Andrea.
Goals of your call
- Have one month of workouts mapped out
- Clear goals for the next 90 days
- You will discover your why or a path to uncover it
- You will have 2-3 new Peaceful Power Practices created
- Have a follow up plan in place
After the call you will receive follow up emails on the 30, 60, & 90 day mark to further check-in on your habits. You can join our free Peaceful Power Facebook group to further ask questions and get feedback on your journey. Even if you want to think about doing the habits session feel free to join our free group.
A one time fee of $149 for the call & followup check-ins
Plus 4 Free Preview Workouts
Opening again next April 2018
This program is what I used to get in shape post baby. I have been working on it for the past year and lost 40 pounds following my program. No shakes, wraps, or teas just good old fashion workouts & back to the basics nutrition.
I will be having two tracks of the program one a download & go program. You download the program and can complete on your time. The other will be the program with group component aspects. To see previews of the plan head on over to my instagram where I release preview moves & mindset techniques used to achieve success.
1 week post birth 205 pounds 1 year post birth 160 pounds